Ogłoszenie

Uwaga !!!

Udostępniamy Ci całą zgromadzoną tu widzę i jeszcze więcej na szkoleniach uwodzenia i flirtu:

Szkoła uwodzenia Be Alpha

Oto przykładowa opinia:

"(...)Czuje się tak zdopingowany wiedzą jaką posiadłem, że przewyższyło to moje wszelkie oczekiwania. Podrywanie lasek stało sie tak proste, że sam w to nie wierze(...) "

Emil, 24l. (emilgtw@wp.pl),
Be Alpha Intensywny

Serdecznie zapraszamy!

Kurs uwodzenia

#1 01-05-2007 02:00:34

juyer

Advanced

Polskie girls w okolicach Oxfordu

Polskie girls w okolicach Oxfordu...
...czyli co znalazlem na Mystery Method Forum:

przetlumacze tylko bold text

[...]
polskie dziewczyny
I piepszylem ja w jej pokoju gdzie byly 2 inne spiace dziewczyny
[...]
polskie dziewczyny znowu tu
ona nie rozumiala angielskiego zbyt dobrze
w kazdym badz razie jej przyjaciolka ktora pieszylem w zeszlym tygodniu
[...]
wzialem taxi do polskiego domu i poszedlem prostu do pokoju dziennego
wzialem ja do gory i piepszylem 3 razy, kocham to
ah serio, i jej towarzyszka ktora piepszylem tydzien wczesniej slyszala wszystko
[...]

Not my proudest moment. End up in the gay club (i know, but it is so good for picking up straight girls you wouldnt believe!) and go home with these polish girls after pulling this HB who seemed quite nice. Anyway, we get back and I fuck her in her room where there is 2 OTHER GIRLS SLEEPING! ONE OF THEM IS ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE DOUBLE BED! WTF?!?!? Maybe the Polish are just cool with that kinda thing, I dont know. Anyway when I wake up I realise that this girl, despite having an ok body, is not actually that hot. Makeup sure is a decieving bastard somtimes. She was 22 btw.

3. Haha you'll love this. End up in the gay club again (seriously it is the only busy club after 3 o'clock, Im not gay... honest  ) and the polish girls are there again. One of them is really hot, I didnt see her last week. Anyway I make a bit of banter but she's not that into it. She doesnt really get all of the jokes cuz she doesnt speak english too well. Anyway her friend who i fucked last week is all over me and then I make out with this random girl. Now this hot girl (HB9) wants me bad! Women eh!

So its going well, I keep catching myself out on things Im about to do that are a little bit AFC and put a stop to it. I think because she was really hot, AND 24 btw I was a little more nervous than usual, but still playing solid game. Im talking to other people, not being too needy and stuff, and then I find her dancing with this AMOG. I look at her unaffected and walk away. She finds me l8r and tells me he's this Spanish guy she was with on holiday. So I keep acting unaffected and uncaring but at the same time trying to keep the sexual tension. I really had to use my head more than ever for this sarge, it was a bit of a struggle to keep the balance between not caring but still wanting to gome home with her.

Anyway it was all good, snuck out of the club so her friend couldnt see us. Got a taxi back to the Polski house and went into the living room. She went upstairs, I followed expecting to get it on, but no. She put her stuff down and said "lets go downstairs with the others". GRRRR more gaming needed. I chat and joke around with all of her housemates, guys and girls, and kinda ignore her. Eventually she signals at me to leave and go upstairs. I ignore it the first time haha and then I take her upstairs and fuck her 3 times. Love it. This girl was really nice as well I might see her again.

oh yeah and her mate who I fucked the week before heard everything from downstaris apparently. oops!

--
"Nie sztuka wyłożyć teorię. Praktyka to inna sprawa."

#2 01-05-2007 20:58:45

brzozik

Advanced

Re: Polskie girls w okolicach Oxfordu

Jakby angielki były atrakcyjne i spotykałbyś je w Polsce, to też byś je bzykał, chociażby dlatego, że były by bardziej uległe.

Uciekając od księcia, Kopciuszek zostawił drugi but na podłodze, spódniczkę na żyrandolu, bluzkę na komodzie... Ale o tym bajka milczy.

#3 02-05-2007 17:42:44

sokół

Advanced

ja mam inną teorię - Polki były najładniejszymi dupami w promieniu 100km brytyjki to paszczury jakich mało

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mistrz teorii ?? nie.... uczeń praktyki

Mystery - dla niektórych tajemnica, dla mnie to styl życia

#4 08-05-2007 16:51:17

Reprobus

Advanced

status ®ep®obus
1234 2992

Poprostu trzeba przyznać i docenić to co mamy nie jakieś tam rubensowskie kształty na każdym kroku jak u angoli , no ale imprezy to już można się zastanowić ?
Wchodzisz u angoli na impre 3 króliczki z ogonkami mijają cię zaraz przy wejściu; panny się nie czają co na siebie włożą a raczej nie co tylko ile
A tak osobiście to wybrał bym się na Malte i na latynoski w Wenezueli hmmmm

Ostatnio edytowany przez Reprobus (08-05-2007 16:56:45)

http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z280/SPOCZKOblog/PUA/baner2.jpg

Stopka forum

RSS